An extended stay refers to a monthly reservation made at one of our campgrounds. You’ll get to settle in to your campsite and enjoy a discounted rate for your longer stay. You can contact our campground office to make your reservation or book online. The discount is automatically applied at checkout – no promo code needed!
If you aren’t ready to move on at the end of your reservation, we’re happy to assist you in making another at the same great rate. (pending availability, electric billed separately.)
A limited number of full season reservations are available for those campers who prefer to join us for an entire peak camping season. Some guests choose to stay on the campground the entire time, while others enjoy having their camper set on the same site for that time period, but come and go, using their RV as a frequent vacation spot throughout the spring, summer and fall.
Season-long benefits includes:
- Savings – These sites are offered at a significant discount, so you can enjoy more camping and more savings!
- Site Consistency – Forget worrying about availability or needing to haul your RV to and from different sites. Instead, enjoy knowing your rig is ready and waiting for your return and your next camping adventure!
- Unlimited Access to Amenities – You’ll have access to the campground and its wonderful amenities – both fun and functional – all season long to make your longer stay comfortable and convenient!
Interested in joining us for a full season? Fill out the form below or contact the campground office at firstname.lastname@example.org to request an application and more information today!
Some Pull-Thru Sites
30 Amp Electric Hookup
50 Amp Electric Hookup
Wood or Non-Wooded Sites
Your campsite includes:
- Fast Fiber Internet Wi-Fi at all sites
Spacious Skies Campgrounds is a proud partner of RVShare – the largest peer-to-peer RV rental online marketplace. Explore their wide-ranging inventory, from affordable pop-ups to luxury motorhomes, to find the best fit for your next visit to a Spacious Skies Campground! Some rentals can even be delivered to your site – just show up and Camp On!
3 Deluxe Cabins
- New 16×36 Cabins
- 2 Bedrooms
- Living / Dining Area
- Full Bathroom
- 1 Queen Bed, 1 Full/Twin Bunk, & Futon
- Has Kitchen Supplies – Microwave, Plates, Bowls, Cups, Silverware, Utensils, Pots & Pans
- Unit has AC and Heat
- Residential Fridge, Microwave, 1 TV, Keurig, Toaster, Induction Stove
- *No Oven
Staying in a cabin?
Below is a checklist of potential items you may want to bring (deluxe cabins have kitchen supplies).
- Sleeping bags or sheets and pillows
- Folding chairs (picnic table provided)
- Lantern and/or flashlight(s)
- Spare batteries
- Charcoal and/or lighter fluid
- Bug spray and/or citronella candles
- Pot(s), pan(s), utensils
- Can and/or bottle opener
- Aluminum foil
- Paper towels
- Dish detergent and sponges
- Trash bags
- Ziploc bags
- First aid kit
Take your indoors outdoors
at Spacious Skies Balsam Woods
Set within the mountainous Appalachian region of central Maine, dotted with lakes both small and massive, Spacious Skies Balsam Woods gives you and your family and friends the best that nature has to offer—the serenity of the wilderness, and the adrenaline-pumping excitement adventurers seek. See your campsite as home base for a variety of nearby adventures in the Moosehead Lake/Mt. Katahdin region, hike or bike to any number of lakes and waterfalls in the region, or simply take in the peace and quiet of the grounds, no road noise to be heard, and gaze dreamily up at the stars above by the warmth of your campfire.